- Our Community
- City Council
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Council Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Customer Public Notices
- Contact Us
Cherokee County COVID-19 Confirmation - March 27, 2020
The City of Wells in Cherokee County Texas has one confirmed case of COVID-19 in our community.Ci... [more...]
City Business Postponement - March 23, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the mayor of Wells has postponed the following: April 13, 2020, ... [more...]
Reminder For City of Wells Utility Customers - March 19, 2020
It is very important NOT to flush any wipes down the commode into our sewer system. This includes... [more...]
Wells Homecoming Canelled - March 19, 2020
The Wells Community Homecoming scheduled April 4, 2020, has been POSTPONED only. This event will ... [more...]
City Hall Closure Information - March 18, 2020
Effective Thursday, March 18, 2020, Wells City Hall will be closed to the public. The employee... [more...]
Website Accessibility Design Guidelines
City of Wells makes every possible effort to make this website compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. We welcome comments on how to improve the website's accessibility for users with disabilities.
This website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback please do not hesitate to call us directly or contact us through this website.
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing this site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to call us directly or contact us through this website.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. Alternatively, users who need accessibility assistance can contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
To help us serve you better, please include the following information when contacting us:
- the nature of your accessibility problem
- the web address of the requested material
- the format in which you prefer to receive the material, and
- your contact information
Web Browser Accessibility Tools
Many popular web browsers contain built-in accessibility tools. Please follow the links below for instructions on optimizing web browsers for persons with accessibility issues.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
- Edge Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Adobe Reader may be used to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe ReaderAccessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines